The Old Barn Retreat recognise that our customers and contacts are concerned about the manner in which information is collected and stored on the internet.
The information you give (name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses, etc) will be treated confidentially in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not be made available to third parties.
The Old Barn Retreat is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Old Barn Retreat may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What information The Old Barn Retreat Caravan collect:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What The Old Barn Retreat Caravan Site do with the information we gather?
The The Old Barn Retreat Caravan Site require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Controlling your information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.